Right Now On-line
By clicking on the button you can quickly and easily make either a one-off or a regular donation. You will be given a choice as to whether to make a donation to one of our specific projects or to help in the day to day running of the church. Just click the button opposite, and you will be taken to our secure on-line donations site. Have your debit or credit card to hand, and follow the instructions on the screen
By Direct Debit
You can also make a secure donation through the Parish Giving Scheme via Direct Debit, and with your permission, we're able to reclaim Gift Aid at 25%. It's also easy to protect your donation from inflation if you choose to and to donate anonomously.
There are three easy and secure ways to donate through
the Parish Giving Scheme. You can:
- set up your Direct Debit online through the Parish Giving website: www.parishgiving.org.uk
- call Parish Giving directly on 0333 002 1271, Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm
- or download St Mary's Parish Giving QR Code via the Parish Giving website: www.parishgiving.org.uk
- fill in a Parish Giving Gift form at church, or request one through the church office: email@example.com
Your PGS Parish Code for St Mary's Church is: 110611066. You'll need this when completing your gift form.
By Bank Transfer
To make a bank transfer, please use the details below and ensure that your name is included. Please also ensure that you provide the description General Fund or Building Repair Fund when making your payment, dependant on whether you wish to make a gift to the Church and its upkeep, or to its Repair Fund.
General or Building Repair Fund Bank Transfer Details
Santander, Bootle Merseyside, L30 4GB
Account Name: St. Mary's Church Atherstone General Account
Sort Code: 09 - 01 - 52
Account Number: 41309700
If you are able to agree to Gift Aid for your gift, please fill in the Gift Aid declaration and return it to us.
Gift Aid (Tax Efficient Giving)
If you pay UK tax (Income or Capital Gains Tax) and would like us to be able to claim back the basic rate tax, please fill in, sign and return an on-going Gift Aid Declaration to us . The benefit to St. Mary’s is that it can then recover the basic rate of income tax, currently 25p for each pound given. (If you pay higher rate tax, you may recover this through your own tax return.)
If you have any questions on these or other ways of giving, please email the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Church
is an open plate collection at the Sunday services. If you are a UK Tax
Payer, please use one of the yellow giving envelopes available as they
allow us to reclaim Gift Aid, adding an extra 25p for every £1 you
Did you know that whenever you buy anything online – from your weekly shop to your annual holiday – you could be raising free donations for St Mary’s Church, Atherstone with easyfundraising?
There are over 4,000 shops and sites on board ready to make a donation – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
1. Go to https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stmarysatherstone/?utm_campaign=raise-more and join for free.
2. Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
3. After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to St Mary’s Church, Atherstone at no extra cost to you whatsoever!
There are no catches or hidden charges and St Mary’s Church, Atherstone will be really grateful for your donations.
- The Market Place
- Sheepy Road
- CV9 1EX